Daisy was born and raised in Connecticut and has a true passion for all it has to offer. She enjoys helping clients get to the next adventure in their life- whether that be buying or selling their first home to their forever home to everything in between, Daisy will help and guide you through every step of the way.
Prior to real estate, she spent 10 years in the fashion industry buying, selling, and producing clothing, handbags, and furniture for top companies, including Macy’s and Amazon. The years in that business taught her strong negotiation, listening and communication skills that are used daily within a real estate transaction. Her experiences in the fashion industry also helped her hone in on her innate skill to make people feel comfortable, confident, and happy with their purchase. She has a passion for helping clients find a house that will become their home and is dedicated to making that a reality.
Daisy lives in Darien with her husband and young daughter. When she isn’t finding you the perfect home, you can find her at the beach or taking advantage of all the wonderful amenities these seaside towns have to offer. She is a member of the National Association of Realtors, Connecticut Association of Realtors, and the Darien Board of Realtors.
- Born In Woodbridge, Connecticut
- Lives In Darien, Connecticut
- Passion Connecting people to one another, a community, a restaurant- whatever it may be- that will bring them joy!
- Interests Getting together with good friends over good food and drinks. Martha's Vineyard
- Inspiration My incredible big sisters and my growing family
- Can't Live Without Ice cream & Bravo TV (my family goes without saying!)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
My Listings and Sales
Daisy KoltovLicensed Real Estate SalespersonM
Yes, I would like more information from Sotheby's International Realty. Please use and/or share my information with a Sotheby's International Realty agent to contact me about my real estate needs.