Real Estate Salesperson
3 Roxbury Road
Stamford, CT 06902
Giselle has been a long time Fairfield County resident, and a full time realtor for over 18 years and she has a great passion for what she does. Giselle prides herself on being a terrific matchmaker when it comes to finding her clients the perfect home or assisting sellers with marketing their present home.
Giselle is most admired for her negotiating skills; working diligently to get the best value and best terms. Born in Brazil as well as an American Citizen, Giselle speaks fluent Portuguese and Spanish, which enhances her ability when working with diverse background clients. Prior to becoming a Realtor, Giselle worked as an English teacher in Brazil. She moved to the USA in 1993, she obtained an Associates Degree in Science, with a Business and language concentration from NVCTC, nominated for the who is who among Junior Colleges. She also attended Catherine Gibbs College (Business School) where she reached a 4.0 GPA.
As a realtor Giselle has been certified as a Relocation Specialist, she has also received the ASP (Accredited staging Professional).
- Languages Spoken Portuguese, Spanish
- Born In Brazil
- Lives In Stamford
- Favorite Movie Gone with the wind
- Passion Singing
- Interests Music, theater, photography, traveling , Horse Back Riding, Cooking, Traveling, Boating
- Favorite Lyric In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take!
- Inspiration God
- Can't Live Without My family
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Gold Star
- Silver Star
- New Construction
- First-time Home buyer
- Short-sales and Foreclosures
My Listings and Sales