Years in Business
Overall Sales Volume
Experience, Integrity and Knowledge
- First and foremost, you want an agent who is committed to making a full-time commitment.
- Second, you want an agent who is well-versed in all market conditions.
- Third, you'll want an agent who embraces technology and uses it to their client's advantage.
A real estate transaction might be challenging, but it does not have to be stressful. I will make the process as simple and straightforward as possible. We will work together to achieve the goal of making your sale or purchase a positive and satisfying experience.
Accomplishments and Awards: Lifelong Resident of Greater Danbury and a Licensed Realtor since 1977. Member of the National Association Of Realtors, Connecticut Association of Realtors, Board of Directors for Connecticut Association of Realtors, 2008 Realtor of the Year, Graduate of Realtor Institute, and Accredited Buyer Representative.
The towns I specialize in are Bethel, Bridgewater, Brookfield, Danbury, Newtown, New Fairfield, New Milford, and Sherman.
- Born In Danbury, CT
- Lives In Brookfield, CT
- Favorite Movie Dirty Dancing
- Passion Food
- Interests Bowling, Golf, Grandchildren
- Favorite Lyric Rock n Roll, The Oldies
- Inspiration To take care of people
- Can't Live Without Seeing my grandchildren
My Listings and Sales
I cannot say enough about our realtor Lucy Blessey. She made selling our home easy and stress free. Lucy handled everything for us, with professionalism and a true concern for our needs. Our transaction was smooth thanks to Lucy’s knowledge, work ethic, and concern for our needs. Over the course of selling our home, she became more like family than our realtor. Thank you!Marissa Sperrazza
Lucy BlesseyLicensed RealtorM
Yes, I would like more information from Sotheby's International Realty. Please use and/or share my information with a Sotheby's International Realty agent to contact me about my real estate needs.