Spectacular Home With Unbelievable Views!
SPECTACULAR HOME WITH UNBELIEVABLE VIEWS! Extraordinary attention to detail and outstanding quality throughout this terrific open floor plan home. The 2 story sunken Living Room features a significant fireplace flanked by large captivating windows showing off 90 mile views across state lines. The state-of-the-art kitchen is any cook's dream come true.The spacious dining area provides guests the opportunity to enjoy this home's exciting interior and exterior features. Just when you think you have seen it all, enter the 1st floor Master Suite. How ''sweet'' it is with a two sided fireplace to add extra warmth to both the bedroom and the bath. On the way out of this remarkable bathroom, be sure to notice the dressing room with its special features and countless built-ins. Did I mention the hot-tub on the deck just outside the Master Bedroom? There is much more...an in-ground pool, a game room, an in-home theater, a gym, a barn, a paddock, and a riding ring. Wow! See it now!
QUICK AND EASY ACCESS TO KEY ATTRACTIONS…AND MORE.
It is noteworthy that the privacy offered by this 57 acre property, on a scale of one to ten, is definitely a 10. As my video shows, the extensive driveway entrance ensures that no other home on the street will be able to see the main house. In addition, the amount of custom work in this home is awesome. Whether it was bringing in a contractor from South Carolina to construct the primary staircase, or to have all of the hickory
flooring “hand hewned,” no detail was overlooked. In fact, even the laundry room has a special access feature to the Master Bedroom Closet.
Importantly, while providing an abundance of privacy, travel to points of interest are relatively quick and easy to visit. For example:
* Bradley International Airport is less than one hour away
* Downtown Northampton is 15 minutes from the house
* Amherst College, Smith College, Mt. Holyoke and UMass Amherst (and all of the programs these facilities offer) are from 15 minutes to about a half hour away
* Cooley Dickinson Hospital and Baystate Hospital are 15 minutes and 30 minutes away, respectively
* The MGM Casino in Springfield is 35 minutes driving time
* A major grocery store is a 12 minute drive
* If your a bicyclist, there is a bike trail within 15 minutes
* The Berkshires two leading cultural attractions; Jacob’ Pillow and Tanglewood are both within 60 minutes.
Bottom-line, 10 Blueberry Hills Road is all you would want it to be, plus some neat additional surprises.