222 East Main Street #Top floor

Middletown, NY 10940 Directions
$1,200/mo
  • 1,200Sqft
  • 1900Built
  • $1Price/Sqft

Property Highlights

  • Days on Market: 10
  • MLS: 4821035

Property Highlights

  • Days on Market: 10
  • MLS: 4821035

EXCELLENT LOCATION for your business... relocate your business in this spacious 1200' sq. ft. 4 large rooms with plenty of closet space nice hardwood flooring and two bathrooms. Good visibility, high traffic with maximum exposure from this practical location with easy access to newly constructed hospital "ORANGE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER" and to all major arteries of area., Full of character and charm, well maintained 4, 474 sq.ft. building with total of 4 units with plenty of parking in rear parking lot or street parking. Municipal water and sewer and natural gas for fuel. 85% of roof is 3 years old and the other 15% 8 years old. 70% are replacement...

Property Highlights

  • Days on Market: 10
  • MLS: 4821035

EXCELLENT LOCATION for your business... relocate your business in this spacious 1200' sq. ft. 4 large rooms with plenty of closet space nice hardwood flooring and two bathrooms. Good visibility, high traffic with maximum exposure from this practical location with easy access to newly constructed hospital "ORANGE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER" and to all major arteries of area., Full of character and charm, well maintained 4, 474 sq.ft. building with total of 4 units with plenty of parking in rear parking lot or street parking. Municipal water and sewer and natural gas for fuel. 85% of roof is 3 years old and the other 15% 8 years old. 70% are replacement windows the last 7 years. Electric is 8 years old. 2 rental units on first floor in the front of the building the spa and the accountant and one on second floor subject unit which is currently vacant and the other tenant in the basement which is on the ground floor in the rear of the building. All units have own private access.

EXCELLENT LOCATION for your business... relocate your business in this spacious 1200' sq. ft. 4 large rooms with plenty of closet space nice hardwood flooring and two bathrooms. Good visibility, high traffic with maximum exposure from this practical location with easy access to newly constructed hospital "ORANGE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER" and to all major arteries of area., Full of character and charm, well maintained 4, 474 sq.ft. building with total of 4 units with plenty of parking in rear parking lot or street parking. Municipal water and sewer and natural gas for fuel. 85% of roof is 3 years old and the other 15% 8 years old. 70% are replacement windows the last 7 years. Electric is 8 years old. 2 rental units on first floor in the front of the building the spa and the accountant and one on second floor subject unit which is currently vacant and the other tenant in the basement which is on the ground floor in the rear of the building. All units have own private access.

Read MoreRead Less
  • Additional Information
    • Days On Market: 9
    • Lease Price: $1,200
    • Living Area SqFt: 1,200
    • Parking: Off-Street Parking, Street Parking
    • School District: Middletown
    • Sewer: Municipal
    • Status: Active
    • Tax Year: 2016
    • Transaction Type: Lease
    • Type: Commercial
    • Unit Number: Top floor
    • Year Built: 1900
    • Year Built Details: Estimated
    • Zoning: C-2
  • Interior/Exterior Features
    • Air Conditioning: Central
    • Heat: Base Board
    • Heat Fuel: Natural Gas
    • Heat Zones: 1
    • Hot Water: Gas Stand Alone

Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Benchmark Realty Group.

Click to view full screen