- $4,000,000 PRICE
- 7 Beds
- 5/1 Baths
- 5,471 Sqft
- 2.4 Acres
- 1780 Built
Prominent and historic SEVEN SISTERS mansion overlooks the Hudson and runs from the river all the way up the mountain to the jogging trail. First time offered in 63 years. Broad double lawns includes 222 River Road, a Hudson riverfront parcel. Estate sited on almost 2.5 acres along River Road. Prime location. Magnificent manor house built in 1780 and greatly enlarged by early 20th century tycoon Chase Williams becoming the largest in Grand View. Stately wrap-around porch, grand center hall staircase with stained glass window, elegant reception rooms with coffered ceilings and original floor-to-ceiling windows include a double parlor with dual fireplaces and outsized formal dining room with a large window seat and fireplace, butler's pantry, huge eat-in kitchen, library with a walk-in circular window seat, four curved windows and wood burning fireplace. Hudson view dual sized bedroom suite with ensuite bath. Six additional bedrooms and 5.5 baths in total. First time on the market since 1960. Will need your touches.
- BASEMENT DESCRIPTION: Full, Walk-Out Access
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: Call Listing Agent
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT: South Orangetown
- HIGH SCHOOL: Tappan Zee High School
- HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: South Orangetown
- LIVING AREA SQFT: 5471
- MIDDLE SCHOOL: South Orangetown Middle School
- MIDDLE SCHOOL DISTRICT: South Orangetown
- ON MARKET DATE: 2023-09-07
- PARKING: No Garage, Private
- SEWER: Public Sewer
- STYLE: Victorian
- TAX AMOUNT: $51,314
- TYPE: Residential
- VIEW: Panoramic, Water
- YEAR BUILT: 1780
- Near Public Transportation
- BEDS: 7
- CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS: Frame, Aluminum Siding
- FULL BATHS: 5
- HEAT: Natural Gas, Steam
- INTERIOR FEATURES: Eat-in Kitchen, Formal Dining, Entrance Foyer, Powder Room, Walk-In Closet(s)
- ROOMS: 16
Listing Courtesy of David Sanders of Christie's Int. Real Estate, 845-512-5112.
Your Estimated Payment
Still Owing at the
End of Term --
Schools for 225 River Road, Nyack, NY
Our community offers residents access to a number of fine private and public schools for all grade levels. Please read below for information on each of the schools in our area.
*UG = ungraded.
Detailed school information provided by GreatSchools.org © 2023. All rights reserved.