53 S Moger Avenue

Mount Kisco, NY 10549 Directions
Listing Courtesy of William Raveis-New York LLC.
$685,000 Sold on 08/19/2020 Sold on 08/19/2020
  • 3,600Sqft
  • 1965Built
  • $222Price/Sqft
  • $23,400Taxes

Property Highlights

  • School District: Bedford
  • Municipality: Mount Kisco
  • Neighborhood: 99
  • MLS: 4750787
  • Listing Closed

Property Highlights

  • School District: Bedford
  • Municipality: Mount Kisco
  • Neighborhood: 99
  • MLS: 4750787
  • Listing Closed

2/6 Contracts are out...Continue To Show... Wonderful Opportunity To Own Mixed Use Building In High Visibility Location in Center of Town. Walk To Train, Bus and Surrounded by Retail, Restaurants, Salons etc. Lwr Lvl Retail is Rented Through 2025 with Options for Tenant Through 2030. Upper Level Office Space is available for Lease. Tax Assessment Has Been Reduced from $275, 000 to $200, 000. 30% of Tax Savings in 2018 and Remaining 70% in 2019. Taxes will be corrected to $33, 180 (plus any regular increase) by September 2019. Expenses of $50, 700 = Owner pays Taxes, Water, Common Lighting, Building & Flood Insurance. Two A/C Units, Two Hot Water...

Property Highlights

  • School District: Bedford
  • Municipality: Mount Kisco
  • Neighborhood: 99
  • MLS: 4750787
  • Listing Closed

2/6 Contracts are out...Continue To Show... Wonderful Opportunity To Own Mixed Use Building In High Visibility Location in Center of Town. Walk To Train, Bus and Surrounded by Retail, Restaurants, Salons etc. Lwr Lvl Retail is Rented Through 2025 with Options for Tenant Through 2030. Upper Level Office Space is available for Lease. Tax Assessment Has Been Reduced from $275, 000 to $200, 000. 30% of Tax Savings in 2018 and Remaining 70% in 2019. Taxes will be corrected to $33, 180 (plus any regular increase) by September 2019. Expenses of $50, 700 = Owner pays Taxes, Water, Common Lighting, Building & Flood Insurance. Two A/C Units, Two Hot Water Tanks, Two Furnaces and Private Bathrooms. Each Tenant Pays own utilities. Per Discussion on 6/28 with Town Tax Assessor Roger Miller he has stated upon purchase the buyer will need to call him as another reduction will be done based on the current over assessment. 1/24/2020 Assessor dropped assessment to $140, 000 and by 9/2020 taxes should adjust to $23, 400. Assessor will further discuss upon sale of building.

2/6 Contracts are out...Continue To Show... Wonderful Opportunity To Own Mixed Use Building In High Visibility Location in Center of Town. Walk To Train, Bus and Surrounded by Retail, Restaurants, Salons etc. Lwr Lvl Retail is Rented Through 2025 with Options for Tenant Through 2030. Upper Level Office Space is available for Lease. Tax Assessment Has Been Reduced from $275, 000 to $200, 000. 30% of Tax Savings in 2018 and Remaining 70% in 2019. Taxes will be corrected to $33, 180 (plus any regular increase) by September 2019. Expenses of $50, 700 = Owner pays Taxes, Water, Common Lighting, Building & Flood Insurance. Two A/C Units, Two Hot Water Tanks, Two Furnaces and Private Bathrooms. Each Tenant Pays own utilities. Per Discussion on 6/28 with Town Tax Assessor Roger Miller he has stated upon purchase the buyer will need to call him as another reduction will be done based on the current over assessment. 1/24/2020 Assessor dropped assessment to $140, 000 and by 9/2020 taxes should adjust to $23, 400. Assessor will further discuss upon sale of building.

Read MoreRead Less
  • Additional Information
    • Elementary School District: Bedford
    • High School District: Bedford
    • Middle School District: Bedford
    • Tax Amount: 23400.00
    • Type: Commercial Sale
    • Unit Count: 2
    • Village : Mount Kisco
    • Year Built: 1965
    • Zoning: Commercial
Click to view full screen