Since 2015, Lynley Middleberg has been the brokerage manager for William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty’s Darien brokerage. Lynley has worked with Sotheby’s International Realty® since 2008, and brings a deep understanding of the brand, its worldwide network of affiliated firms, the unique and exclusive benefits provided to its sales force, and its close relationship with the legendary Sotheby’s auction house. She excels as a non-selling manager who understands the challenges of making real estate a full-time career.
In her prior role with Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc.’s Upper East Side Manhattan Brokerage, which she held from 2008-2015, Lynley managed office staff members as well as assisted in managing over 140 sales associates, including several who have annually ranked among the top agents by dollar volume in the nation according to an annual ranking of the country’s top real estate professionals by The Wall Street Journal and REAL Trends.
Lynley also brings experience in the recruitment of new sales associates and in training agents on essential business skills, ranging from market analysis to negotiation tactics to developing listing presentations. She was heavily involved with managing incoming and outgoing brokerage referrals between the Manhattan office and other firms within the Sotheby’s International Realty® network, consisting of approximately 800 offices throughout 61 countries and territories. In addition, she worked with Sotheby’s Auction house to gain her agents exposure before potential high net worth clients through participation in numerous auction events.
Born and raised in Alabama, Lynley graduated from the University of Alabama with a bachelor's degree in Public Relations and Management. She currently resides in Wilton, Connecticut with her husband and daughter.
- Born In Montgomery, AL
- Lives In Wilton, CT
- Favorite Movie Steel Magnolias
- Passion I truly love helping people solve problems, whether in my professional capacity or just life in general. I love to think outside of the box!
- Interests Burn Boot Camp, Lake Days, a nice cold cocktail on a hot day, shopping, and discovering new restaurants
- Favorite Lyric She traveled this road as a child Wide-eyed and grinning, she never tired But now she won't be coming back with the rest If these are life's lessons, she'll take this test She needs wide open spaces Room to make her big mistakes
- Inspiration My family (husband and daughter)
- Can't Live Without My Family, the lake, good friends, and cheese
Lynley Middleberg in the News
ElderHouse’s Dancing Under The Stars Competition Announces Lineup…
Dancing Under the Stars – An Event to Benefit ElderHouse…
Gone wild: from sparkling pools to home offices and gyms, the hunt is on for…
New Yorkers rented in Connecticut during the pandemic, but will they stay?…
Wilton woman joins ‘Dancing with the Stars’ gala for ElderHouse…
New Canaan resident joins star line up for ElderHouse Benefit Gala…
Lynley MiddlebergBrokerage Sales ManagerM
Yes, I would like more information from Sotheby's International Realty. Please use and/or share my information with a Sotheby's International Realty agent to contact me about my real estate needs.