Welcome to my website! If you are here, you have a dream. My name is Linda Whipkey and I can help you make that dream a reality.
Before I share my personal and business background, I thought I'd share key items to look for as you navigate this buying or selling process.
Here are some general guidelines you may find helpful:
- Find a reputable, professional real estate professional. Notice how quickly that agent responds to you; it is an indication of how things may go with your transaction. Meet with your agent for a one-on-one buyers' or sellers' counseling session before you list or head out to find a new home.
- Look for an agent whose communication style and personality best compliments yours. Do you text...or do you prefer email and/or phone calls? Are you a "strictly business" type of person, or, are you more comfortable with a more personal, down-to-earth approach?
- Find an agent who is experienced and knowledgeable about current market trends, the inventory, and the features of the towns you are interested in exploring (schools, shopping, dining, etc.)
- Find an agent who works with a team of professionals, such as those you may need throughout the transaction, i.e., attorneys, inspectors, mortgage professionals, handymen/women, contractors, roofers, septic/well companies, etc.
- Find an agent whose company boats exceptional, eye-catching, and far-reach marketing collateral. My affiliation with William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty allows me access to exceptional marketing assets from a brand that is well respected, with global reach as well as an expansive local market.
- Look for someone who is versed in all types of homes; including antique homes, waterfront properties, new construction, multi-family, active adult communities, foreclosures, starter homes, short sales, and more.
- And finally, and most importantly, find an agent who abides by the Realtor's Code of Ethics, one who operates his/her business and who has a reputation for operating with integrity, honesty, and professionalism.
Based on the criteria I have outlined, I believe I can help you navigate what can be an emotional and sometimes challenging process with honed skills and a calm approach. Most of my business is derived from former clients who were pleased with my performance, my dedication, and my attention, and have reached out to me each time they had a real estate need. I am happy to feature personal testimonials from clients, here on my webpage, who were happy with the services and customer service I provided
Please call me so we can have an initial phone chat about your needs, your "dreams" and your timeline. Or, I can meet you at your convenience at my office so we can begin the process. I am excited to meet you!
- Born In Philadelphia, PA
- Lives In Newtown, CT
- Favorite Movie Legends Of The Fall
- Passion Family, friends, shoes, shopping., and anti-bullying
- Interests Gardening, reading, and the beach.
- Favorite Lyric Try and Catch The Wind
- Can't Live Without My Family
- Accredited Buyer Representative
My Listings and Sales
Linda Whipkey was knowledgeable and managed our sale very well!Cheryl Scwartz
Super service and dedication to her clients. Linda will go the extra mile for her clients and is always very accessible. HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDChuck DelRossi, Chuck DelRossi
Linda whipkey was awesomeCasey & Erika Gregory
Absolutely amazing realtor. She found a house for my family in a short period of time and it was exactly what we were looking for. Her expertise and knowledge in the housing background is beyond expectations. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a realtor.Erika Gregory, Teacher
Linda Whipkey in the News
Linda WhipkeyLicensed RealtorM
Yes, I would like more information from Sotheby's International Realty. Please use and/or share my information with a Sotheby's International Realty agent to contact me about my real estate needs.